Our Top 5 Insta Spots in New Zealand
Last month our team headed down to New Zealand for an epic eight day adventure. Here are our top Instagram spots!
1. Sunset at The Wanaka Tree; it may be a little cliche and obvious. But sunset at The Wanaka Tree is stunning and really does live up to the stunning shots that litter Instagram. Bring your tripod and a few lenses and experiment with what works best for you that particular day. When we were there the water level in the lake was so low we could capture reflection shots with a 16-35mm, that look a bit different.
2. Sunset at Piha, overlooking Lion Rock; perhaps not as classic, but we were really impressed with how stunning but rugged the West Coast is. And just 1 hour from Auckland, we think it should be on everyone’s list. There are great hikes around Piha, as well as surfing opportunities!
3. Sunrise in The Bay of Islands was another surprise highlight from our trip. It was unbelievably peaceful but there were such vivid colours all across the skies. And if you can stand the cold (depending on the time of year) you can even go for a dip in the water.
4. Helicopter views over Queenstown. If you have the chance to see Queenstown from above, you should go for it! It is the ideal way to grasp the scale of the town, the lakes and The Remarkables. It can be a little scary though if the wind picks up.
5. Capture the adrenaline! Sky dive or Bungee. New Zealand is the place to go for it when it comes to adrenaline. We opted for a bungee jump whilst in NZ and although we were so scared before, we would now say it really is a #NZMustDo!
If you have any further questions about this blog, give it a comment below .